Do you need business support?
Seeking help today will make your business stronger tomorrow!
2020 has no doubt been an interesting year for regional business owners.
There is hope!
Business coaching is a resource that will help you in many ways.
- It starts with a conversation and as we get to know you, you will feel supported and organized.
- You will better understand how to set priorities and develop your business around goals and activities that will allow you to grow.
There is no obligation if you call. In fact, if you want to receive advice on an issue, or figure out how to proceed with a challenge in the business, call or email us.
What to expect when you contact us
- We will schedule a time for you to visit with Coach Ted Schmidt by phone or Zoom.
- You lead the conversation and you let us know how you’d like to proceed following the conversation.
- The ball is in your court! We will provide you with support and information.
For immediate help call 509-455-5053 or schedule online (see below), or email email@example.com.
View this 1 minute video to learn more about support for your business:
At ActionCOACH Northwest, Ted Schmidt’s office, we have many ways to help you. You are not alone in your journey as a business owner, partner, or entrepreneur! You can take advantage of many FREE offerings that will help to support your business.
Bill DeMaine - Bright Solutions Testimonial
Sarah Stuurman - Inland Empire Raw Testimonial
Omar Sabouni - Expense Reduction Analysts Testimonial
Charlie Ker - CenterPointe Financials Testimonial
Erica Jacobs - Jacobs Photography Testimonial
Nadine Burgess - Spokane Gymnastics Testimonial
Spotlight on Johnston Engineering
Spotlight On Intrinium
Spotlight On Specialty Group
Spotlight On Arbor Crest Wine Cellars
Spotlight on Catered for You
Shelby Enevold from Arbor Crest Wine Cellars
Philip Anderson from Anderson Social Media Solutions
Chiara Morrison from Intrinium
Bill DeMaine from Bright Solutions