Team Support Specialist
Here at ActionCOACH in Spokane, we believe in a strong, positive culture where we work hard, have fun, and love what we do. Our Team Support Specialist is an Office Manager, Client Services Manager, Event Coordinator, and Administrative Assistant all rolled in to one. We are looking for someone who is efficient, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects at once. If you are an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Schedule meetings and events for all coaches and staff as necessary. Maintain up-to-date calendar of all internal and external networking and education events.
- Answer phones, greet, and direct all visitors appropriately.
- Plan and coordinate all ActionCOACH events and activities. Includes pre- and post-event marketing and follow-up.
- Assume the responsibility of all office equipment and supplies.
- Invoice, track, and collect all payments as needed.
- Prepare and distribute materials needed for any and all events and activities related to the ActionCOACH program.
- Maintain the company website. Update events and information as needed.
- Be the reliable point of contact for all clients to establish and maintain a strong business relationship.
- Participate in all internal strategic planning, and assist in maintaining a positive and team-based culture and atmosphere. Includes adherence to ActionCOACH’s 14 Points of Culture.
Required/preferred skills include:
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite (advanced computer skills are a must).
- Experience with a CRM platform (Dynamics 365 knowledge is a plus).
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion.
- Knowledge of website maintenance, social media, and graphic design are preferred.
This is a full-time position. Depending on experience, compensation is $15-17/hour. Benefits include 100% employer-paid medical and dental insurance, and paid time off.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.