What is the cost and value of business coaching?
Business coaching can offer high value to your organization. It can help you in many ways such as:
- Managing time, talent, teams and mindset
- Understanding and managing financials and growth
- Developing systems that will allow the business to thrive
What is the biggest benefit of hiring a certified business coach with ActionCOACH?
- 1-to-1 ongoing relationship development – the coach knows your business inside out, and is available to you anytime
- ActionCOACH offers a worldwide network of business coaches, education, and expertise to help grow your business
- Group and individual coaching options – as your business grows, you can choose to increase engagement for more support as revenues and business complexity increase
What is included in a business coaching commitment?
Glad you asked! Business coaching is much more than just the bi-weekly, weekly, or monthly meetings with the coach. Here’s a look at the robust offerings included with your commitment:
- Alignment consultation – this is designed to ensure that all stakeholders are on the same page with your lives, your business, and your goals.
- DISC profile and LSDI language diagnostic instrument – this provides us with information on how you learn, process information, make decisions, listen, interpret, and your natural state of being, leadership, and communication.
- Alignment Team Training Day – for business groups of four or more, we compile and present you with training, planning and gaining congruence on the future of your business with key members of the team. Also included is team building and aligning your team with the core values of the company.
- Financial consultation and coaching
- Marketing consultation and coaching
- GrowthCLUB – 90 day strategic planning session held quarterly; generally a full-day, in person with you and your team, lunch included; focus on business and personal development
- Educational sessions – free in-person or webinar based targeted education for you and your business
- ActionCLUB – this is a business principles program that develops newer entrepreneurs on key business practices that will change you forever (special pricing for clients)
- Crisis consultations – when things go wrong in the business, you will want a coach in your corner to advise
What kind of investment will you make?
Great question! It depends upon the size of your business and your needs as an owner.
- Group coaching range, $375-550 per month
- Individual, larger business, or executive coaching range, starts at $1,500 per month and up (contingent on size of business, complexity, number of people being coached, and frequency of coaching, and other factors.)